Saturday, August 29, 2009

Who Wants To Cruise?

So I am possibly going to be booking a group for a great Mexican Riviera Cruise sailing in early June 2010... it is a 7 Day, On the Carnival Splendor... Right now I can get a rate of $549 per person... but if I can get a few more people who want to go, I should be able to either get a better rate, or at least get some good free stuff thrown in! It sails out of LA, so those that live there, sweet... and those that don't it is a cheap flight or a decent drive...

Let me know if you want more info or if you know someone else who wants to go! This could be a ton of fun! And just because I am doing a group, doesn't mean you have to know the other people in the group... you don't eat together, or have rooms that are close... your bills are completely separate.. for all you know you never even know that someone is in your group.... you just use each other to get better rates and free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment