Friday, February 12, 2010

Raving Fan!!!

So I am HUGE on customer service right? When I feel like something is bad, I generally will say something... When I love something, I will for sure say something... So I am going to make sure that from now on, when I have an amazing experience, I document it here...

Albertson's (which is now Ridley's on 1600 N Orem):
I had returned home a couple of times when we got home and the product we had purchased was damaged or had gone bad... So the end of the rope for me was when I was in the middle of making dinner, Katelynn asleep, Brandon playing, Ricky working, and I open the brand new sour cream I had just purchased and the seal was broken and it was nasty! I wasn't in the position to go get a fresh one, and I had everything halfway done and was frustrated the the whole thing was a waste... So I called Albertson's and spoke with the manager. I explained my frustration, very nicely, but just that lately our experiences have not been very good... She apologized, and insisted that they deliver a fresh sour cream to my home asap so I could save dinner.. (I really felt bad then... I hadn't gotten angry, just told of my frustrations... but she wouldn't take no)

Not 10 minutes later, someone from Albertson's was at my door with a sour cream and a loaf of french bread... WOW! I am very impressed that they were so willing and ready to make it right, and the small gesture of the loaf of bread went a long way. WAY TO GO ALBERTSONS!

Next...

Clean Green Carpet Cleaning:
While I used to be a hard core Zerorez fan... well, because I worked for them... I decided to try out a new company.. And when I say new, they are brand new... Couple of young guys trying to bust into the business. Now I want to start this out with... I hate my carpets.. I wouldn't walk on them without socks on. They just looked dingy and dirty and I hated them... And the tile in my kitchen, the grout was almost black... I clean my floors all the time, but the grout for some reason holds on to the dirt, and sorry... I am not going to do my entire kitchen on my hands and knees... So they cleaned my travertine as well.... OH MY GOSH!!!! AMAZING!!!! My carpet looks brand new (minus where the fiber has been worn down from traffic... but it is clean flat carpet), and the grout is fully restored to it's gorgeous tan color! And while I won't say how much I paid, or didn't pay, the price cannot be beaten by any stanley steamer or rug doctor. Thank you guys for making my time spent in my home so much better! ( i will never buy light carpet again, but for now at least I know it can stay light and clean) Thank you Clean Green!

I have another one I want to rave about... but it has slipped my mind for now... so when I remember I will write about it... and will update whenever I come across another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment