Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work Work work...

So I have started back into the work force... I am done consulting... for now at least... I am working for a company called L I M E marketing. It is a marketing firm that does Branding, Identity, Logos, Web-development, etc. We are hosting an event in April called the Colors of Chocolate... i am sure you can guess what the theme of that night will be. so we are going to have some really good gourmet Chocolates! If you know of any companies that might need a new marketing firm, let me know and i will send out an invite... it is fun though! it is a group of young creative people... not a group from the old boys club. anyway... i miss my boys while i am at work, but it will be okay! that's it.. just a quick update.

2 comments:

  1. I think amber bodily has a chocolate company
    http://www.thechocolatemess.com/
    i have no idea if they are looking but she is the only one i know in the chocolate industry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your event. It'll be so tasty.

    ReplyDelete