Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Think Think Think

Thanks to my amazing, smart, handsome and very busy son, I have some very fun little songs stuck in my head. Such as, The Hot Dog Dance, Think think think, Blast Off... Now, if you have a toddler, and use the TV to calm your little one as I do often... You will probably know exactly what songs I am talking about. Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Tiger and Pooh, and Little Einsteins... The three shows that rule this household. I always swore that I would not be that mom that had the TV on all the time. But my gosh, what did they do when they didn't have that option?! What did our grandparents do with our parents to keep them busy?

Therefore... I am putting the question out there... We do story time at the library, and go to the mall play area, and go to grandma's house. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do during the day? Activities for toddlers to keep them busy? I really Hate having the TV on all the time.... And his toys only keep their interest for so long... So... Looking for ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, you took the words right out of my mouth. Yes I feel like Crew gets so bored sometimes, and I also need ideas on activities to do with him. The animals fortunitly keep him fairly entertained but I still need more things to do with him, and yes those songs are in my head constantly "when you have a problem think think think" "any time any place the super sluthes are on the case" "were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zoomin through the" ok I'll stop now

    ReplyDelete